+++BadASS RolePlay++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO ALL N FULLJOY UR VISIT..ONE LOVE,ONE Forum ONE Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??

Go down 
+5
Dark-Skin-Better
PUNKY
Colleen
Admin_Jr
German
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Annie
Protege
Protege
Annie

y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:38 pm

lol, oh lord!! 1 of ma fav. expression, WATEVER!!!, well most of da timez i use it to avoid an argument or i use it to guys to get dem upset to c wat they wud do, no harm done!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark-Skin-Better
Protege
Protege
Dark-Skin-Better

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:32 am

there is alot harm in it annie..lets suppose that di man wah fi get sumthing important across to you but him nuh knw how fi put it into words ...to him it might not sound as if him say sumthing wrong but it does to you n u all ah hype ..."uh huh" or "wateva" ..it just going get di man upset fi see him tryna tell you sumthing n you acting dont care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mocospace.com
Annie
Protege
Protege
Annie

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:03 pm

well true, but if he had @ first came 2 me in a way dat he wantz 2 tell me sumting important, i wudnt be like "wateva" or "uh huh" & if he knew me he wud kno dat.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:34 am

plz stop throw ur words annie lol call name lol yes i agree with ava its harm full suppose the guy interpit it in a next way ,because its not what you say buit how you say it,so i think you must just listen to that gu cause if you keep that up,youll gradually push away the guy cause he knows if he try and talk to you ,your answer going to be ''WATEVA or UH HUH////trust me boys remeber insults too
Back to top Go down
https://genius-people.forumotion.com
Annie
Protege
Protege
Annie

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:45 pm

lol, oh plz!!! datz y i said if he knew me he wudnt interpret it dat way, ma point still standz
Back to top Go down
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:36 am

well since it still standing i refrain from challengein you
Back to top Go down
https://genius-people.forumotion.com
Gothica
Protege
Protege
Gothica

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:22 pm

umm jr i think u jus lost again aahaa ,ye n we do it cause its fun n do u ave a problem?
Back to top Go down
Annie
Protege
Protege
Annie

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:14 pm

lol, yea jr do u?
Back to top Go down
German
Virtuso
Virtuso
German

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:32 pm

lol....
Back to top Go down
http://all4one12.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??   y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

y do girls always do or say sumting they kno boyz dont like??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2