+++BadASS RolePlay++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO ALL N FULLJOY UR VISIT..ONE LOVE,ONE Forum ONE Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHEN DOES THE PEN STOP WRITING......?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark-Skin-Better
Protege
Protege
Dark-Skin-Better

WHEN DOES THE PEN STOP WRITING......? Empty
PostSubject: WHEN DOES THE PEN STOP WRITING......?   WHEN DOES THE PEN STOP WRITING......? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:52 pm

WHEN does the pen stop writing about the pain and greif in this world,and how people are killing baby boys and girls ?
When does the pen stop writing about criminals and thieves and our troops round the world that have been brought to thier knees ?
When does the pen stop writing about our homeless youths and false goverments that tells us the "truth"?
When does the pen stop writing about dropout rates and pregnant teens or help for our country that has yet to be seen.
When does the pen stop writing about suicide and murder rates or omg ! the caribbean has up the rape rate ! smh...
When does the pen stop writing about inflation and economy or in 2020 where would we be...?
I guess my point is...as long as we have "freedom of speech"the ink will flow but it's up to you and me to make sure the truth be told........

Dedicated to my fellow poets and those that know the pen wont stop writing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mocospace.com

WHEN DOES THE PEN STOP WRITING......?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
+++BadASS RolePlay++ :: ARTZ & POETRY-
Jump to: