+++BadASS RolePlay++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO ALL N FULLJOY UR VISIT..ONE LOVE,ONE Forum ONE Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL

Go down 
+4
tweetafenita
Gothica
kimakura
Admin_Jr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr

FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL Empty
PostSubject: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:52 pm

Is kartekll really evil?

FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL Gaza10
This ring has the Masonic Sign- Square and Compasses, which shows that he believes in freemasonry.

#2- His song on Day Break Riddim- Broad Day Light

He says: ' mi reach 33 degrees a masonry heights a evil'
From a site i was reasearching on.......a satanist wrote:

'I know for a fact that when you get to 33rd degree Freemasonary the final secret is, Satan is God.

The church of Satan helped design freemasonary in the same philosophy as this.

'Le Vey was the head of the church of Satan in the 1960's and he was theone who became a head mason. He designed this in the same format as thechurch of satan'
FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL Teache10

the sign he makes....Thats a masonic sign...it has a specific meaning, wasnt interested in finding out what it means.blankstare

#4- Another line from one of his songs....
Severaltimes in the Old Testament we read about a land flowing with milk andhoney. The land which God gave the Israelites after their departure from Egypt, the land of Canaan or the 'promised land,' was this landwhich was figuratively painted as flowing with milk and honey.

Kartel says in a song dont remember the name now ' bout milk and honey go *u*k yuh muma angel'

isnt that dissing God???

Theseare just little hints my friend and i found.......from what iheard....he joined a cult, he always gets out of any court case, iheard it is a secret society so there's not really much proof of this
Back to top Go down
https://genius-people.forumotion.com
kimakura
Victor
Victor
kimakura

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:13 pm

maybe maybe not..i mean if kartel was in a lodge he would be veryyyy powerful as lodge members r filthy rich and from what i ave heard...kartel not even have him visa back....so who is to tell??
satanist or not..we jus goin to have to live wid it....im a christian and i have to face the fact tht not evry1 in this world accept my God as their own...so...pshhhh
Back to top Go down
Gothica
Protege
Protege
Gothica

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:48 pm

hmmhmm wow i very open minded girl,i think from you wear the rings an do the work your in it,most time they dont want to let it shown when there in it cus its a top secret organization from what i heard
Back to top Go down
kimakura
Victor
Victor
kimakura

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 pm

top secret indeed...he cud be behavin as if he were not so "up there"
o wellllll
Back to top Go down
tweetafenita
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Well, I think he is. Note I said think. I haven't seen a recent video of him to verify, but that's what u see when u type his name in Google search
Back to top Go down
Dark-Skin-Better
Protege
Protege
Dark-Skin-Better

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:19 pm

i agree with Goth from yuh wear di signs n yuh do di works or even quote lines like wat J mention yuh in it cos wah sense it mek yuh do all dat n not in it it comes like derespect to the true believers r followers n besides dem tings ah serious tings n unu nuh fi play wid dem deh kinda sintings deh like dat....i did a research pon eminem becos he one ma favs n di same ? J ah ask bout kartel ah di same ? dem ask bout eminem n some di things J say similar to wat they say bout eminem too n yes some di signs similar too
Back to top Go down
http://www.mocospace.com
Dark-Skin-Better
Protege
Protege
Dark-Skin-Better

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:24 pm

oh him fava mi bredda Laughing
Back to top Go down
tweetafenita
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:26 pm

Or he's probably doin sumn him don't understand. IDK
Back to top Go down
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:42 pm

well if he is really his i think he is in real trouble with god. And you know you can be rite he ca jus makin em signs like u kno having a gangster pose and stuff
Back to top Go down
tweetafenita
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:58 pm

Him a put himself in Danger, cuz why would ppl want to worship the devil. Dem no see its a trap. The devil no love none a we. Him jus a set them up so him can throw dem in him hell fire. But I guess its tempting. Suh life go
Back to top Go down
kimakura
Victor
Victor
kimakura

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:04 pm

sooo tru dis is an email i got:

> > A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN
> >
> > I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.
> > You awoke without kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you.
> >
> > I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine. Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet.
> > As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God.
> >
> > He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.
> >
> > You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a living hell
> > That way, we'll be together twice. This will really hurt God.
> >
> > Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had.
> >
> > We have been...
> > watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect for the Church, bad attitudes. SURELY you don't want to give all this up.
> >
> > Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say 'THANKS' for letting me use you for most of your foolish life.
You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 years
> > older, and now, I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.
All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while under-aged, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that. Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you
would run somewhere, confess your sins, and live for God with what little bit of life that you have left.

It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still
sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.
IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR CHRIST.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Skin-Better
Protege
Protege
Dark-Skin-Better

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:09 pm

this shhhhh is serious i dont know y people get demselves caut up inna dem deh kinda sinting deh inuh.....is greed fi power n welath ave dem suh, dem jus nuh understand the seriousness inna it or dem jus nuh believe dat God exist n dat hell n heaven real ? i got dat e-mail too
Back to top Go down
tweetafenita
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:11 pm

I got both of those e-mails too (the One Kimakura has and the one with Kartel)
Back to top Go down
ants.man
Padawa
Padawa
ants.man

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 pm

yow yow and them fi know seh a Ants.man in the building and a kuff kaff kweff mi seh.
well me thing him jus a do it fi protray a image, but mi nuh think him really mean it.Anyway
a Kartel a mi artist still but the bagga tatoo mi nuh rate that.
[img][/img] pirat
Back to top Go down
Gothica
Protege
Protege
Gothica

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:13 pm

rrrrrrrrrrr gangsta way mi seh ants.man but seriously kim tht serious
Back to top Go down
kimakura
Victor
Victor
kimakura

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:18 pm

i still listen to some of his songs....
boi the world soon come to an end..all these things happenin....sigh
Back to top Go down
ants.man
Padawa
Padawa
ants.man

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 pm

well if him meant it mi nuh really business with him and that but him a still mi artist.a fi him life yuh caan really tell a man how fi live him life still.Him have a song name him do weh him waan fi do a my life so mi do weh mi waan fi do.A him seh tht so u have to live with it pirat
Back to top Go down
Shorty Claudy
Victor
Victor
Shorty Claudy

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Firstly, Kartel is my favourite Dancehall artist but everyone has a way in which they portrays themself. If he wants to be evil thats just how he wants to be and if he wants to have alot of tatoos thats just how he wants to be. Although he should be aware that he is at a higher level of getting skin cancer.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 pm

but u know you people are funny here is a man that is portraying evil and unnu stil a jump pon band wagon bout it so mite as well unnu worships the devil cus u are ranking one of his followers now how god would a think knowing you peeps doing tht ,then unnu seh unnu praise god unnu cnfuse ,an ants thnx fi the grand entrance, but peeps think bout it.
Back to top Go down
ants.man
Padawa
Padawa
ants.man

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:52 pm

yow jr seh weh yuh affi seh still ma artist afro king
Back to top Go down
Dark-Skin-Better
Protege
Protege
Dark-Skin-Better

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:12 am

inna dis world it only ave two things an dats good r evil,right r wrong and mi nuhsupport evil nor wrong doings him songs dem sell arf yes but mi still nuh support di weh him choose fi portray evil n di sick thing of it ah di same smady weh inna dem song ah sing good over evil ah gawn n support evil....di whole ah di sinting jus mix further mur man in general too mix up
Back to top Go down
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:07 pm

thank you ava clear now peeps?
Back to top Go down
Dark-Skin-Better
Protege
Protege
Dark-Skin-Better

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:29 pm

u welcome J
Back to top Go down
DANNY
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:54 am

Rite yah now mi nuh care ,the man tune hard but ants.man you can easy still
Back to top Go down
ants.man
Padawa
Padawa
ants.man

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 7:10 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL   FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL Empty

Back to top Go down

FAMOUS VYBES KARTEL
Page 1 of 1