+++BadASS RolePlay++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO ALL N FULLJOY UR VISIT..ONE LOVE,ONE Forum ONE Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BERNARD MADOFF...el oh el!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimakura
Victor
Victor
kimakura

BERNARD MADOFF...el oh el!! Empty
PostSubject: BERNARD MADOFF...el oh el!!   BERNARD MADOFF...el oh el!! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:34 pm

yea so i was readin about the guy named Bernard Madoff and he jus pissed me off!!! totally!!!what a tief!!!damn..he has done the biggest investor fraud ever by an individual...alot of ppl have lost their money and are tryin to find ways to recover there assets....tsk tsk poor dem.His accounts have been frozen they say....soooo they say. i mean he is like a superthief..they dont think he has other accounts in different names stashed away all over the world?ah whapm to dem lol!! and he has even caused sum french dude to commit suicide...jump offa hotel...ahh boi.They wondering what about him is real??they r tryin to do a background check on him but i feel those efforts will be futile u zimme...as ma mommy and gramz said....why wud u give ur money to someboday named MADOFF???? and they reeli got me thinkin!!!i mean...he has the right name!he...MADE OFF with the ppl dem money!!Lmao...that man..is not ez at all...but i jus want him to maybe write a book and say how he managed to pull off such a scam...i reeli want 2 kno wats goin on the minds of ppl of his calibre...hmm

wat u think bout this dude?Madoff..ha!!
Back to top Go down

BERNARD MADOFF...el oh el!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
+++BadASS RolePlay++ :: Books-
Jump to: