+++BadASS RolePlay++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO ALL N FULLJOY UR VISIT..ONE LOVE,ONE Forum ONE Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging!!!!(Playing God)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gothica
Protege
Protege
Gothica

Hanging!!!!(Playing God) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging!!!!(Playing God)   Hanging!!!!(Playing God) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:08 pm

Hanging!!!!(Playing God) 0116ha10
Ppl a street vybes mi seh again,you kno seh crime rate gone high and them a draw for the last resort hanging whats your view mek we bill a vybes cus a street vybes we seh
Back to top Go down
kimakura
Victor
Victor
kimakura

PostSubject: Re: Hanging!!!!(Playing God)   Hanging!!!!(Playing God) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:54 pm

boi this is kinda tearin me in half
i want the ppl to die cuz of they horrendous things tht they did
but who r we to say tht they deserve 2 die??
but taxpayers money is being wasted feedin them etc
but if they get let out they r most likely to repeat their offence
then again does it really make sense to kill sum1 who has killed?
but when u kill and rape etc etc i think tht u r no longer human....soo.....
AARGGHH Question Question confused confused
chuh...sum1 help me out nuh
Back to top Go down
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr
Admin_Jr

PostSubject: Re: Hanging!!!!(Playing God)   Hanging!!!!(Playing God) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:12 pm

well mi can finally chat bad cus a ghetto section this lol, mi nuh think them fi hang cus wat happen to the people them weh get convicted wrongly n the one who kill by accident,they gonna get wrong too,well there is blood for blood but ,man killings kids shud be hang ,but then again who told them to play god anyway...tell u the truth i dnt kno
Back to top Go down
https://genius-people.forumotion.com
Shorty Claudy
Victor
Victor
Shorty Claudy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging!!!!(Playing God)   Hanging!!!!(Playing God) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:34 pm

To me,i don't think that SOME criminals are to be hanged because there are few who are convicted innocently. The men who can have the heart to rape little children (new born,girls and boys) i think that their penis are suppose to be chopped off. God created us in his likeness and each child whether good or bad is a gift and we should love and cherish them no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Gothica
Protege
Protege
Gothica

PostSubject: Re: Hanging!!!!(Playing God)   Hanging!!!!(Playing God) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:06 am

I dnt think they should kill them that wnt fix ntn most time if they just let them do there time,they sit back and think on whatt they did n then repent and everyone deserve a second chance, and beside they could be your brother r some close family so ppl think outside the box let them do there time
Back to top Go down
DANNY
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Hanging!!!!(Playing God)   Hanging!!!!(Playing God) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:01 am

a jus one solution to is ,from you murder u deserve to dis no one didnt hold your hand to do it so hang them all if a me hang me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging!!!!(Playing God)   Hanging!!!!(Playing God) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging!!!!(Playing God)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
+++BadASS RolePlay++ :: *******STREET VYBES******-
Jump to: